A winning Heatstroke Treatment Market report comprises of data that can be pretty indispensable when it is about dominating the market or making a mark in the market as a latest emergent. The report studies and evaluates market drivers, market restraints, challenges, opportunities and key developments in the market. It also contains strategic profiling of top players in the market, wide-ranging analysis of their core competencies, and their strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and acquisitions which are applicable for the businesses. Heatstroke Treatment Market research report has systematic and comprehensive market research study that provides the facts and figures in the field of marketing.
Get Sample PDF (including COVID19 Impact Analysis) of Market Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-heatstroke-treatment-market&rp
Market Analysis: Global Heatstroke Treatment Market
Global heatstroke treatment market is growing at a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the rising average Earth temperature due to global warming, all age groups are vulnerable to the exposure and increasing prevalence of heart and lung disorders, development in the healthcare expenditure and rise in investment from government, public & private organizations for the development of novel drugs are some of the factors fueling the market growth.
Key Market Players:
The key market players in the global heatstroke treatment market are Mankind Pharma, Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Inc, Otsuka Holdings Co. Ltd, Medisim, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, Novartis AG, DAIICHI SANKYO COMPANY, LIMITED, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc, Abbott, AstraZeneca, ALLERGAN, Patanjali Ayurved, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd among others.
Get Full TOC, Tables and Figures of Market Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-heatstroke-treatment-market&rp
Market Definition: Global Heatstroke Treatment Market
Heatstroke is a condition which occurs when body temperature rises above 104 F or 40ºC in adults, and 105 F or 40.5ºC in children, as a result of prolonged exposure to sunlight or heat or physical exertion in high temperatures. Heatstroke requires emergency treatment as it quickly damages the brain tissues, heart, kidney and muscles. If the treatment is delayed the condition gets worseand increases the chances of serious complications or death. Symptoms include high body temperature, altered mental state or behavior, tachycardia, rapid breathing nausea, vomiting among others.
Heat stroke is a life-threatening condition and requires emergency treatment, from 2006 to 2010 about 3332 deaths were reported attributed to heatstroke in the USA, 58 and 71% mortality rates have been reported for 28-day and 2-year respectively regarding heatstroke. It has been reported that the number of deaths will increase due to climate change. By the year 2050, heat stroke-related deaths are expected to rise nearly 2.5 times from the current annual deaths of approximately 2000.
Heatstroke Treatment Market Drivers
- Rising average Earth temperature due to global warming has fueled the market growth
- Increasing prevalence of heart and lung disorders is driving the market growth
- Increasing military training and participating in sports, such as football or long-distance running events, in hot weather can lead to heatstroke; this factor further enhances the market growth
Heatstroke Treatment Market Restraints
- Lack of awareness and first aid knowledge amongst people about heatstroke is hampering the market growth
- Unavailability of skilled professionals for emergency treatment related to heatstroke also acts as a market restraint
- Lack of facilities and emergency departments in remote areas is hindering the market growth
Segmentation: Global Heatstroke Treatment Market
Heatstroke Treatment Market : By Types
- Exertional Heat Stroke
- Non-Exertional Heat Stroke
Heatstroke Treatment Market : By Mechanism of Action
Heatstroke Treatment Market : By Drugs
Heatstroke Treatment Market : By Diagnosis
- Rectal Temperature
- Blood Test
- Urine Test
- Muscle Function Test
Heatstroke Treatment Market : By Treatment
- Cold Therapy
- Supportive Care
Heatstroke Treatment Market : By Route of Administration
Heatstroke Treatment Market : By Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Retail Pharmacy
- Online Pharmacy
Heatstroke Treatment Market : By End-Users
- Specialty Clinics
Heatstroke Treatment Market : By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market
- In March 2017, Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Inc received the Priority Review designation for its novel drug Ryanodex (dantrolene sodium) for the treatment of exertional heat stroke (EHS) from the U.S FDA. There is currently no approved drug for the treatment of heatstroke. Ryanodex (dantrolene sodium) already received a fast track designation from the U.S FDA, these designations will help the company for early approval of this drug and if approved it will be the first drug therapy for EHS
- In January 2017, Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Inc completed the New Drug Application (NDA) submission for Ryanodex (dantrolene sodium) to the U.S. FDA for the treatment of exertional heat stroke (EHS). There is currently no approved drug for the treatment of heatstroke and if this is drug approved it will offer a new standard of care for this serious and life-threatening condition
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global heatstroke treatment market outlook in the developed and emerging markets.
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period.
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players.
Do You Have Any Query Or Specific Requirement? Ask to Our Industry Expert @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-heatstroke-treatment-market&rp
About Data Bridge Market Research :
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude.We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Contact Us :
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Mail: [email protected]