Global Artificial Intelligence in Ultrasound Imaging Market is growing at a stable CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Development and advancement in the technology is the major factor for the growth of this market.
This artificial intelligence in ultrasound imaging market research report provides data on patterns, improvements, target business sectors, materials, limits, and advancements. It is a professional and a comprehensive report focusing on primary and secondary drivers, market share, leading segments and geographical analysis. All of these industry insights of global artificial intelligence in ultrasound imaging market research report will lead to actionable ideas and better decision-making. You can confidently rely on the information mentioned in this artificial intelligence in ultrasound imaging report as it is derived only from the valuable and genuine resources. The competitive landscape part of the artificial intelligence in ultrasound imaging report provides a clear insight into the market share analysis of key industry players.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report + All Related Graphs @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-artificial-intelligence-in-ultrasound-imaging-market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the artificial intelligence in ultrasound imaging market are NVIDIA Corporation, Intel Corporation, IBM, Google, Microsoft, General Vision, GENERAL ELECTRIC, Siemens Healthcare Private Limited, Medtronic, CloudMedx Inc., Imagia Cybernetics Inc., Precision Health Intelligence, LLC., Cloud Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Rise in public & private investments is driving the market.
- Increasing incidence rates of chronic diseases is driving the market.
- Lack in the skilled AI professional is the major factor restraining the growth of this market
- High cost of the technique is restraining the market.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2019, Philips announced the launch of their Epiq Elite ultrasound system. To improve the clinical confidence and patient experience it has combined the latest advances. Epiq Elite for obstetrics and gynecology delivers high image quality and 3D scans so that they can provide advanced fetal assessment during all stages of pregnancy.
- In June 2015, Royal Philips announced the launch of their anatomically Intelligent Ultrasound (AIUS), HeartModel. It has advanced quantification, automated 3-D views and robust reproducibility to cardiac ultrasound imaging. It will help the clinician to quickly, easily and confidently access the disease stats and find treatment for them.
Register Now @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/digital-conference/conference-on-rare-disease-and-orphan-drugs/group-delegate-registration
Segmentation: Global Artificial Intelligence in Ultrasound Imaging Market
(Hardware, Software, Services),
(Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Context- Aware Computing, Computer Vision),
(Diagnostic Imaging, Therapeutic, 2D, 3D/4D Ultrasound Imaging, High Intensity Focused Ultrasound, Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripsy, Doppler Ultrasound),
(Radiology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Cardiovascular, Gastroenterology),
(Hospitals and Providers, Patients, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies, Healthcare Payers),
(North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]